Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Be Fruitful.....

I started this blog so pumped about getting to do two of my most favorite things; write and talk about my crazy offspring. I wrote 3, yes 3 whole blogs! My excuses for my inconsistency included all of the laundry my fabulously curious 4-year-old created in the backyard mud hole, the urgent care visit my accident prone 4-year-old generated, the crazy conversations my 4-year-old started with surprisingly interesting strangers in the grocery store, and then all of the antics of my logical and intelligent 5-year-old, and the mischief of my independent 1-year-old. My biggest excuse, however, became known at the end of April.
My dear husband was woken from a deep sleep by me leaning over him whispering, "I'm pregnant." He didn't believe me, but after he saw the evidence himself, he looked at me and said, "We really need to figure out what keeps causing this!"
So in between craving potatoes and popcorn, and running towards the bathroom if anyone even mentions hamburger, I have answered questions about how daddy really got the seed in there, and have ended fist fights after a tooth became loose, and forced children to eat 8 marshmallows with 1 bite out of each, even if the first bite is the best, and I have run myself ragged chasing an amazingly fast baby who takes for granted that you can jump from the top step and expect someone to be at the bottom of the next 18 to catch you every time.
My youngest will be physically joining us around the 29th of December, already proving that it has a very unique mind of its own whether it fits with my plans of NO CHRISTMAS BABIES or not. Kevin thinks this indicates a girl attitude, but I know just how charming little boys can be and tend to think more testosterone will soon be residing in my already boyfabulous home. Stay tuned to see who will win the gender pot.....

No comments:

Post a Comment