Saturday, January 19, 2013

My crazy weird wonderful family

Well we took family pictures again. While we were in NC my parents set up a time for us to take our whole families pictures. It was crazy. I broke out the night before in teenager type acne. Liam started an ear infection which left him snotty and screaming, and the Broncos were playing during the scheduled picture time, much to the horror of the guys in the family... which is everyone but three!!
I LOVE THEM! I am so glad we did it!! they are priceless!

Grandpa and Grandma and their boys!!
 So this next picture is one of my absolute favorites! I thought about writing a blog about the guys in this family and then thought better ;-) This is a perfect depiction of the males in this family, and they are all awesome (AND CRAZY!)
And then the very few that make up the female population....
My Liam turned 1 on this trip!!! As I mentioned he was not thrilled with the idea of pictures, but we got some super cute ones that show off his little one year old attitude!!


 We took some pictures of the couples and they are so fun!!
My mom and dad who have been married 30 years!!!
 My sister and her husband Brian
My totally hot, insanely good looking husband and I. My best friend and the most amazing gift God could have ever given me!!!
Love knowing that I get to spend the rest of my life being his bride!!!!
And then there are the fantastic four!!
My boys and my whole world!
 Finally this little squirt is going to be 7 in less than two weeks!!









No comments:

Post a Comment